At Allware Systems, we have been providing complete hosting solutions to our customers for 13 years.
Our secure and safe server environment in the UK means that we are able to support customers 24/7, with uninterrupted backups, quality anti-virus management and secure data protection. Our knowledge and understanding of this technology allows us make sure you are working even when the internet or the servers may not be.
Our services include:
- Complete server hosting with 99.95% uptime solutions both physical and virtual servers
- Back-up and restore options
- Amalgamation of Enterprise Hosting and Services
- CRM on-line management
- Microsoft 365 Solutions and Microsoft Small Business Solutions
- Email hosting with excellent spam filtering
- Website hosting including WordPress with security features
For more information, please contact by filling in your details below or calling 01306 711625
Benefits of working with Allware
- Fast and very secure cloud hosting systems based in the UK
- Knowledgeable and friendly engineers and support staff – no jargon here
- Enterprise level SPAM filtering for e-mail services
- Virtual server solutions that make sure that you will have no downtime in your business
- 2 Factor Authentication Access on many services
- Website Hosting with very secure access and complete back-up solution
- 24/7 support is available for those organisations requiring a complete up-time service
- Billing by minute for the small organisations with less support requirements
These are just a few of the benefits when you work with Allware Systems. Talk to us about your requirements and we will tailor a solution that is perfect for you.
Benefits of having IT Hosted Solutions
- Disaster recovery policy and services are all external, less cost and overhead.
- Strict Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with the supplier enforce quick and prompt support and solution control – less downtime and cost
- Cloud Storage lessens the chance of data being lost or hacked – backups are external, giving peace of mind
- Software Updates are continually processed and monitored – a headache when updates have technical issues
- Technical support on hand when performing software integration – embedding or linking new software solutions is the responsibility of the IT company
- Engineers working with your organisation with a wide range of knowledge – no internal costs for training and development
These are just a few of the benefits of outsourcing your IT services. Talk to us about your requirements and we will tailor a solution that is perfect for you.